• 17+ Years Experience in Graphic Design (Logo design, Political campaign, corporate image, etc.)
• Completed illustration work for many different Trading Card Companies & Licenses (See below).
• Created and maintained a weekly webcomic, Wannabe Heroes which has turned into a full color comic book now going on its third issue.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Sketchbook Pro, & Manga
Studio Pro as well as an understanding of web platform building and design.
• Concept Artist for board games including Last Stand produced by Woodtop Worlds.
If you're interested in a commission or just have a question or comment for me, please let me know via my contact page.
Below are some of the companies and licenses I've had to privilege to do contract work for:
I'm a full time artist living in Lynn Haven, Florida.
Since I don't have a good 'about me' paragraph
at the moment, I'm going to come back to this
later. In the meantime, here are a few bullet points to show what I've been doing with myself professionally.
Creative Con is entering its 6th year as a community event, with each year seeing significant growth. What started with six artists doing free sketches in the foyer of the Bay County Public Library has grown into a creative convention which brings artists and attendees from all over the tri-state area and fills Gulf Coast State College’s campus with vivid costumers and the sounds of celebration.
Not only does Panama City Creative Con foster career development for aspiring artists and creatives, it is purposed to encourage young people to pursue their passions and develop the valuable tools they already have in their love for the creative realms.